Sunday, September 2, 2007

And the Winner is.......

Me... Last weekend I was given an award for a Musical that I music directed and Conducted with the Hawthorne Players in the summer of 2006. That year we produced "Kiss Me Kate." I had 18 volunteer orchestra musicians and a great cast and the award was titled "Outstanding Acievement in Musical Direction." Below is a picture of me accepting the award.



Arts for Life is Community theatre group that raises money for different charities and every year they present a best performance award ceremony for the entire St. Louis area. My nomination was up against 5 other shows and music directors. I am not one to toot my own horn but some accomplishments I am very proud of and this is one of them. Below is a picture of everyone who received an award that night.

2 comments:

Happi said...

Congrats, Mark! I'm sure it was well deserved! Hug the "fam" for me!

Happi said...

Hey Mark, sorry we never got around to calling you back after you so kindly rubbed the NE/Cubs thing in (ha ha!). We have been out of town the past two weekends, but just wanted to say hello and tell you that it's...

TIME TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG!

Love,
Happi : )